£3.00 – £4.00 ex VAT
A miniature electric motor for use with solar-powered model projects.
- solar motor with wires or gold-plated plugs
- precision manufactured low inertia type
- size 24 mm diameter, 12 mm length
- output shaft 2 mm diameter, 6 mm length
- weight 22 grams
- working voltage 1.5-4.5V
- starting current 10 mA
- no load speed @2V 2,200 revolutions per minute; drawing current of 0.018A
- at maximum efficiency: 1600 r/min, current 0.055A, torque 2.8 g.cm (0.27 mN.m), output 0.046W
- stall: torque 12 g.cm (1.18 mN.m), current 0.17A
- terminals – either 65 mm long red & black wires (these are thin, take care not to break them) OR with gold-plated plugs (matched to pinch terminals on the flexible cell)
- installation options include miniature gearbox & water pump
The source of our tube packaging is from recycling the inner core of carpets and packaging cellophane. All components are in paper bags.
Wires, Gold Plated Plugs