Awards to Solar-Active®
- SCEDU Social Enterprise Awards: ‘Green’ Enterprise Award, 2010.
- Sheffield Business Award Finalist.
- Rise Award 2016 – Leeds Beckett University – Sustainability Institute. Up-Skilling the UK Work Force in Renewable Energy Technologies. See the poster.
- Tech for Teachers Award 2018
- Sheffield Business Awards Finalist
- 2008 Accelerate EY Foundation Business support ‘grant’.
- 2013 secured funding from FUSE support fund from Sheffield Community Network for sales and Marketing support.
Awards to Recovery Insulation/Inno-Therm®
- April 2007 Inno-Therm® was featured in the BBC series – ‘It’s Not Easy Being Green’
- November 2010, Inno-Therm® featured on BBC – and DIY/SOS.
- Inno-Therm® Installed for acoustic application by the US National Broadcasting Company (NBC) at their venue at London Games 2012 & reused in the XXII Winter Games (Sochi) 2014.
- Selected in 2014 by Kevin McCloud as one of his 10 eco-innovation green heroes – exhibited at Grand Designs Live.
- February 2015 was shortlisted from 100 applications for M&S/Eco Build Innovation Pitch Award.
- London Sustainability Construction Award March 2015 – shortlisted.
- ASBP product of the month February/March 2017.
- ASBP – Metisse® shortlisted for ASBP Nature plus awards 2020 as specified by Arboreal Architecture.
- WRAP consultancy support for Business Development