Assembly guide to build a double cell solar boat.
The solar boat kit comprises:
- Solar motor with gold-plated plugs – you can also use the gear box motor from our solar car, using a short 40mm axle shaft for the gear box. Must request the latter.
- Propeller, shaft and plastic connecting tube
- Propellers options:
- 3-blade black propeller (25 mm or 40mm) with threaded fitting for 200 mm shaft plus tube connection for motor
- 2-blade red propeller (35mm) with threaded fitting for 200 mm shaft plus tube connection for motor
- Velcro hook & loop
- Plastic card
- Self-adhesive motor mount
- 2 single cells kit or 1 double solar cell kit
- Two 500 ml bottles for hulls with Velcro supplied – on request OR
- Velcro for hulls on its own – on request