Body kit downloads
Downloadable templates to construct solar car bodyshell
Contact us for pre-designed body shells and assembly instructions for use with the solar model car kit or if you have any problems in using Acrobat Reader or any of the files.
- Please follow the body shell guide notes below (points 1-3) when using the single cell
- A new single cell encapsulation method is now in place since 2nd July 2016 and it is essential to follow the guide below when using Single cell body shell top template from below until we have replaced it with a revised top template.
- Please also use the guide even if you have purchased the single cell solar car kits prior to 2nd July 2016
- 1. Download and print single cell top template.
- 2. Before cutting out the top template, enlarge and centre the back rectangular hole to 4 cm X 2.5 cm and enlarge and centre the the front hole to the same measurments.
- You have the option to design the body shell top template before printing, after putting your design on the top template
- Download and folow the instructions in point 2 above
- You may contact email@example.com and we will send you the new top body shell template electronically.
The current double cell top temples will need the back hole to be enlarged. This can be done by hand, making the hole 9 cm X 2.5 cm.
Single cell & tandem solar model car kit body shell
Double cell solar model car kit body shell