Using our solar boat kit to form the basis of an exciting solar boat challenge that develops science technology engineering and mathematics (STEM) knowledge. Included here is a curriculum guide including a range of resources. This guide is to help you plan and create your own outdoor solar challenge activity.
- Build a double or single[x2] solar cell boat.
- Design the hull from 500 mm recycled drink bottles or of another suitable material.
- Transform Solar-active car into a gearbox for the solar boat.
- Construct a water rig from recycled cardboard with our construction guides.
- Run a solar boat design challenge and race.
- Technical information and assembly guides provided.